5 free "brownbag style" trainings just for academics, scientists, evaluators, and professionals!
Then you'll definitely want to register for #StellarSlidesin5!
#StellarSlidesin5 is 5 short (30-45 min) brownbags.
Watch them daily on your lunch break for a week of training...or binge watch them all at once: you choose!
By completing #StellarSlidesin5, you get:
- Lots of laughs while I secretly also train you to create better presentations.
- A workbook to supplement the free training week.
- Your mind blown with all the myths I'm going to bust.
- Encouraged to change the bad habits that are getting in your way.
- Informed about how you can create the type of presentations that will resonate with your audience.
If you're like most people, you want to design better presentations but aren't 100% sure where to start. Well, here are the 5 steps to stellar presentation design:
Step 1) Learn WHAT effective presenting actually is (because a lot of people get this wrong).
Step 2) Stop believing all the LIES you believe about effective presenting.
Step 3) Change your SELF-SABOTAGING HABITS.
Step 4) LEARN the slide-based communication framework.
Step 5) APPLY the slide-based communication framework in steps.
...and that's why in #StellarSlidesin5 you will learn:
1. WHAT effective presenting actually is (because a lot of people get this wrong).
2. The LIES you’ve been told about effective presenting and a new way to think about presentations.
3. The worst SELF-SABOTAGING HABITS you have, and suggestions for changing those habits.
! That means you will learn the first 3 steps for FREE! Plus, in #StellarSlidesin5 I will share:
4. An INTRO to the slide-based communication FRAMEWORK and why it’s so helpful.
5. Details on WHERE you can take professional development training on how to learn and apply the slide-based communication FRAMEWORK.
The live brownbags are over, but the replays are available FOR FREE. Here are the #StellarSlidesin5 topics waiting for you:
For reference: 11am Pacific / 12pm Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern
You'll also get a BONUS WORKBOOK to supplement your training:
#StellarSlidesin5 is an introduction/primer to Blast Off to Stellar Slides!
#StellarSlidesin5 is my special lead up event to opening enrollment for my professional development course, Blast Off to Stellar Slides.
By signing up for #StellarSlidesin5, not only will you learn the first 3 steps toward becoming an effective presenter, but you will ALSO get a chance to decide whether you're ready to invest in professional development that will help you communicate effectively when using slides.
You need to make a lasting impact when you present your research and educational information--not hit a dead end with overwhelmed or distracted audiences. I'm here to help you transform your approach to slide-based presentations, so you can make the type of impact you want. My PhD is in community psychology and I have over 12 years of research & evaluation experience. I've tested these strategies on multiple audiences--college students, service providers, non-researchers, academics, scientists, and policymakers--so I know they work across settings. I've led conference workshops on these ideas since 2014, and I'm now bringing the strategies straight to you with my online courses.